With more than ten years of experience in various sectors, I have developed my skills in continuous improvement (or lean) and I am able to support teams towards the achievement of operational excellence. With a Lean Bronze certification, I am able to intervene at different stages and levels of the process:
- from the 5S action and the kaizen site
- to the full value chain mapping,
- from training / informing operational teams
- to supporting managers in the change of mentality or in setting and deploying the organizational strategy.
You will find concrete examples in the “achievements” section.
To learn more about my experiences, check out my Linked In profile.
Ma vision du Lean
In the last few years that I have been working in the field of operational excellence, I have been able to precisely define the different approaches to lean. You will find details in the “know-how” section.
Objective of this site
This site, personal, aims to familiarize with the concepts of continuous improvement and to provide information on the latest developments in the field of lean. You will find below a personal presentation (French only) on the origin and main concepts of lean.
To send me your comments and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of use
The content of this site is under the CC-BY-NC-SA license
Which means that it is governed by the license defined by Creative Commons.
- BY (by): the name of the author (Eponine Pauchard) should always be quoted when using content from this site.
- NC (non-commercial): You cannot use this content to make a profit, for example, you cannot use content to put it in a training and sell it.
- SA (ShareAlike): If you modify the content, you must share it with the same license that I used (CC-BY-NC-SA)