Engineer, Lean Bronze Certified, Six Sigma Green Belt, Professional Scrum Master
Graduate in Industrial Engineering, specialist in operational excellence, I am interested in the deployment of the lean approach in the service and health sectors.
With more than ten years of experience in various sectors, I have developed my skills in continuous improvement (or lean) and I am able to support teams towards the achievement of operational excellence.
With a Lean Bronze certification, I am able to intervene at different stages and levels of the process:
- from the 5S action and the kaizen workshop
- to the full value chain mapping,
- from training / informing operational teams
- to supporting managers in the change of mentality or in setting and deploying the organizational strategy.
My “Green Belt Six Sigma” certification helps me reach a quality level of 99,9997%, in demanding contexts. Six Sigma also helps model and analyze dashboards using statistics.
Finally, with my Professional Scrum Master certification, I have an additional methodology to manage projects and support team in reaching their goals.
You will find concrete examples in the “achievements” section.
To learn more about my experiences, check out my Linked In profile.
My vision of Lean
In the last few years that I have been working in the field of operational excellence, I have been able to precisely define the different approaches to lean. You will find details in the “know-how” section.
Objective of this site
This site, personal, aims to familiarize with the concepts of continuous improvement and to provide information on the latest developments in the field of lean. You will find below a personal presentation (French only) on the origin and main concepts of lean.
To send me your comments and suggestions: email@example.com
Rights of Use
The content of this site is placed under the CC-BY-NC-SA License
- BY: The author’s name (Eponine Puchard) should always be quoted when using content from this site.
- NC (Non-Commercial): You can not use this content to make a profit, ie, you can not copy content to insert it in a training and sell it.
- its (Share Alike): If you change the content, you must share it with the same license that I used (CC-BY-NC-SA).
In summary, the copyrights of this site are governed by the licenses defined by the Creative Commons organization.